The pastoral care office role is to serve as the eyes and ears in the community for Pastor Ron and also to direct and coordinate community and relationship development both with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ and with each other.
The pastoral care office:
- Oversees the welcoming of people to the church.
- Initiates follow up of new believers
- Develops and implements discipleship of existing and new believers.
- Organizes pastoral care for the church body integrating urban and suburban resident’s pastoral care through our pastors and ministry leaders: - developing plans for prayer, fellowship and pastoral care.
- The training, development and oversight of small groups leaders.
- The oversight of the membership process and the interviewing and acceptance into fellowship of new members
- The baptism of new believers.
- Facilitate your wedding planning.
- Conduct hospital visits and follow up on pastoral contacts.